Saturday, February 13, 2016

Welcome!!!

Hey Lovely People,

You Know My Mantra!! Spaz It Out or Flaunt It! Embrace It! Get The Latest!! The Fastest! Flying Straight To You! From  My Quick Go To Blog! All the last and direct link to my website as well! Be Sure To Subscribe ladies and gentlemen!! From encouragement to what I think of the latest books I am reading or whatever I feel like writing!!  No Shame! No Shade!  It's about to get really hawt!!  So get locked on to Raquelle's  radar and see what I am up to the fastest!!  To the places I wish to travel to and what I think of the latest trends, fashion, and so much more. Staying updated  to know the latest about projects, upcoming events, and more it's a must!! 😉 To Love Is To Read! My Lovely People! Explore a new world. Dive into a great book!! Don't be a stranger I will reply to your comments!   I hope you are enjoying your weekend!

P.S. * I will say this I will not tolerate  any disrespect or negativity you take  to your own butt and shove it!! I have a very short fuse when it comes to rudeness and disrespect! If  you don't have manners or respect you better find some quick I tend to avoid rude & disrespectful people like they don't exist.*

**Positiveness Ladies & Gentlemen**
Be Blessed Go After Your Dreams With Vigor!

Luv Ya!

Happy Valentine's Day
😊

XoXo

💜R

No comments:

Post a Comment