Thursday, December 29, 2016

Rise of the Legacy! New Title!

Hello Lovely People,

I hope you all are enjoying the holidays. I seriously want some gingerbread cookies and egg nog I hope I get it before the holidays are over with. It's my favorite thing to eat and drink around Christmas and New Years besides s'mores and hot cocoa. I love watching Christmas movies and sweet Christmas romance movies around this time of year.  I love some of the ones they have on hallmark. I love the beauty and happiness of this season and time of year.

In other news I have been weighing the decision to change the title of Entrapment for a few months now. I was really scared about making this decision and the decision to relaunch Entrapment. I did some research on it and starting my own imprint. I had to make sure that what I am doing is the best decision I could make. My long term goals included being a hybrid author and helping, supporting, and connecting with other authors. My long term dream is being an international best-selling author. My short term goals included finishing open book projects and the Valhalla Legacy Series. Now I feel at ease. I am not uneasy about the decision to relaunch Entrapment or give it a new title. I think the risk is worth it.

*drum roll*

Formally Entrapment the new title is Rise of the Legacy. I am so excited about this I believe relaunching Entrapment and changing the title will be one of the best decisions I ever made. As of right now the Valhalla Legacy series will be a trilogy, but that may change, but as of now it being a trilogy is looking permanent.


Although I am currently fantasy fiction author I have always loved fantasy, Greek mythology, Victorian era, mystery/suspense, and sci-fi. Now I am loving fantasy romance/dystopian romance. I think I will explore all genres of fiction in my writing career. I also have one unfinished sci-fi novel and fantasy romance that are current open projects. So we will see where those lead.


Thank you for the people that has supported me during this time.

Happy New Years!

Let's Have 2017 Be A Year Of Successes & Abundance of Great Happiness, Wealth, & Health!



P.S. I posted early!
Happy New Years!!
See you in 2017,

XoXo

💜R


No comments:

Post a Comment