Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Cast Your Vote!!! Vote For New Book Title!

Hello Lovely People,

Happy Wednesday! I posted early again! I hope you all are enjoying 2017 & knocking out some of your goals for the year!! I hope your Wednesday is kicking off to a great start. In a post last year I mentioned I might be doing a poll for book 1 in the Gate Guardians book series.  '

Well everyone I went ahead with the idea and have created a poll. I even added more book title options in the poll and other title suggestions.  I wanted to make the voting fun and creative. I hope you enjoy.  If  I go with a title anyone suggested other than the ones listed I'll need you to leave a comment below or hit me up on twitter because I will will give you a special shout out in the book. My goal for the Gate Guardian series is 5 books. Each book is for a different gate guardian.

Meet The Gate Guardians

They are magickal beings that possess the knowledge of all things. They serve as the keepers of the Gates of the Grand Design in the infinite dimension. They bear the responsibility of the future plays out as it is destined.

Eden – Guardian of the Life Gate
Eterniya – Guardian of Immortality Gate
Omega – Guardian of Death Gate
Chronan – Guardian of Time Gate
Alphiya – Guardian of Paradox Gate

To participate in naming book 1 of the Gate Guardians series cast your vote below!!

Voting starts in Now!!

Happy Voting!! 😊😎😉

The Poll Begins  January 11, 2017   @  8:00 AM  Vote
The Poll Ends     February 03, 2017 @ 11:00 PM  Results

Thank you for taking time out to vote and help me come up with a title for book 1 in the Gate Guardian series.

TTYF
Xo,

💜R

No comments:

Post a Comment