Friday, October 7, 2016

Fall Quarter: The Hit List!!

Hey Lovely People,

Good Evening, I usually try to post morning and afternoons, but that has not been possible as of late. Along with my quarterly goals I have decided to a quarterly reading list.  The Hit List on my will show books I am interested in reading for that quarter. I got started early and read See How They Run Embassy Row 2 by Ally Carter before this quarter began so, I am adding a new book to the list. Feel free to create your own quarterly hot book list and vlog or post them on your blog. I think it's fun to share books we may or may not have and common. I am excited my 27th birthday is less than two weeks away. My dream birthday is a Halloween Masquerade Ball. Season of the Libra!! Love!!! Have A wonderful weekend everyone!😊😉


Fall Quarter: The Hit List

  • Throne of Glass: Throne of Glass Series Book 1 by Sarah J. Maas
  • A Court of Thorns & Roses Series Books 1 & 2 by Sarah J. Maas
  • The Assassin's Blade Novella Prequel Series (1-5) by Sarah J. Maas
  • Unraveled Book 15 of Elemental Assassin Series by Jennifer Estep
  • Enchanting Wilder by Cassie Graham
  • Into The Dim: Into The Dim Series Book 1 by Janet B. Taylor
  • Buan: The Perfect Mortals Book 1 by Reece Bridger
  • Magic Bites: Kate Daniels Series Book 1 by Ilona Andrews
  • Ragesong: Awakening Book 1 by J.R. Simmons
  • Sever by J.M. Miller
  • The Shadow & Bone: The Grisha Series Book 1 by Leigh Bardugo
  • Truthwitch: A Witchlands Novel
  • by Susan Dennard 

TTYF,

XoXo

💜R

No comments:

Post a Comment