Friday, December 16, 2016

Random Reviews

Hello Lovely People,

I hope you people are kicking off the weekend to a lovely start. I know I am  because I do decided to make this Random Reads Reviews (RRR) month. If its on my quarterly reading list and I've read or its a current reading that not on my quarterly reading list and I have the book I am  going to right a reviews. I have a lot of books especially eBooks I have yet to read so I want to read in between now and Mid-Early January, so if I have your book be on the look for review by LitArtistry Press. Be on the look out for RR (Rank Reviews) post 'Climbing The Book Ranks'. I love reading books, but I know reviews are important to readers as well as the writers.

**Update: Postponed **

Happy Holidays & Happy Reading!!

Xo,

💜R

No comments:

Post a Comment