Wednesday, May 10, 2017

VL2: Trials Of The Legacy - Simplicity Outline

Bonjour My Lovely Beauties,

I hope everyone have a lovely Wednesday and you're enjoy your evening. I will have another post Friday. I am still in the editing/beta reading phase of Rise Of The Legacy and still currently looking for 2 beta readers before I send it off to a professional editor. I am currently crowdfunding to successfully publish and promote Rise Of The Legacy and Lyrical Heart. If you would like to support me in this endeavor click: Two Books One Goal Campaign. I am so excited about the Valhalla Legacy trilogy. So I wanted to share a teaser of what you can expect from the sequel, Trials Of The Legacy. My teaser is through a simplicity outline of the more detailed outline I am working on.


Enjoy! 😉😊

Phase 1 Of Outlining
Simplistic Outline 
VL2: Trials Of The Legacy 
~~~
Act I - Senses Within

Chapters (1-10)
1 - AncientArtifacts
2 - Temple of Trials
3 - Divide & Conqueror
4 - The Knight's Guild
5 - Valley Of The Lost
6 - Eyes Of The Sea
7 - Capture
8 - Senseless Wilderness
9 - Return
10 - Den Of Darkness

💜

Act II - Spirit Anima

Chapters (11-20)
11 - Lost & Bound
12 - Rescue
13 - Spirit Bound
14 - Anima Spirit Awakening
15 - Fragrance Of Truth
16 - Pheonix Rising
17 - Water Song
18 - Wildlings Of The Air
19 - Owling
20 - Light Of Aerion

💜

Act III - Awakening

Chapters (21-30)
21 - The Awakening
22 - Unseen Trap
23 - Erisian's Plot
24 - Cradle Of Magick
25 - The Immortal Cup
26 - Fae Queen's Decision 
27 - Dark Queen's Gambit
28 - Out For Blood
29 - Warnings
30 - War Cry
Epilogue Helga's Diary 

Next - Phase 2: Detailed Outline
2 Outlines to see which works best freytag (but I may explore a different one) or the outline I created for myself detailed version of the 3 acts I have above. 💡😊

*Check out partial on my instagram *

TTYF,

XoXo

💜R

No comments:

Post a Comment