Friday, August 25, 2017

POAH - Simplicity Outline

Hello Beautiful People,

Good morning, I hope you have a blessed day today an abundance of happiness follows you through your day. I hope you are kicking your weekend off to a great start. I have updates...for you! 😄 ROTL is nearing closer to final editing stage. I am currently writing the first draft of VL2: Trials of the Lost. In the meantime I have finished the simplicity outline for POAH and I would like to share this Sneak Peek or should I say Teaser with you.

Phase 1 Of Outlining
Simplicity Outline
Pages Of An Hourglass

ACT I - Book OF Destiny

Prologue: The Prophecy
Chapters (1-10)

1 - Lit Society
2 - Whispering Dreams
3 - Magicks and Mayhem
4 - 16th Birthday
5 - Revealing Eyes
6 - Unraveling Truth
7 - The Watchlings
8 - Fortune Tellers Never Lie
9 - The Ancient Song
10 - Book of Destiny

ACT II - Girl Of The Prophecy

Chapters (11-20)

11 - Unwelcoming Woods
12 - Cabin Of Secrets
13 - A Historical Tale
14 - Fragrance Of Lies
15 - Darkbloom
16 - Prince & Deception
17 - Prophecy
18 - Lands Of Trials
19 - Destiny
20 - Lingering Questions

ACT III - Choices Of Fate

Chapters (21-30)

21 - My Mother's Palace
22 - The Royal Families
23 - Deception
24 - Betrayal
25 - Eyes Of My Sister
26 - Season's Maze
27 - A War To Unite
28 - Song Of Cries
29 - Death By Destiny
30 - Rewriting Choices
Epilogue: Fated Ever After

I hope you enjoyed the sneak peek of Pages of an Hourglass. It will be released before VL2: Trials of the Lost.

TTYF

XoXo,

💜R


No comments:

Post a Comment