Friday, February 16, 2018

Valentine's Day Tag!!

Hello Lovely People,

I hope you are enjoying a lovely Friday afternoon!!😊 I have a lot going on. I do plan to deliver updates as they arrive. I know I haven't done the quarterly goals post for this quarter. I will not be doing quarterly blogs  anymore atleast not for awhile. In other news...in the spirit of light hearted fun and Valentine's Day I decided to  do the V-Day Tag. I think Valentine's Day is a bit cheesy and love should be expressed everyday of the year, but I love the chocolates, teddy bears, and other cutesy themed stuff of that day though😊. I know V-Day was over two days ago, but I still think it's fun and I like tags. Jenna Moreci (author of Eve: The Awakening and The Savior's Champion) one of the authors I admire and respect participated in this on her vlog it how I found about it. The V-Day Tag  was created by Bree Barton (author of Heart of Thorns).

Although I am not currently writing ROTL (Rise of the Legacy), I am working on the final edits from my editor for ROTL so it is a WIP until it is published but the current WIP I am actually in the process of writing is the sequel TOTL (Trials of the Legacy). So in this tag I used  Cymone and Helia which are characters being introduced in VL2: TOTL.

1. Which character does something epic for another character on Valentine's Day, only to have it go epically wrong?

  • Helia would and most likely give it to Sasha sense he ends up having a secret crush on her (spoiler alert)**.


2. Nine million people buy their pets a gift for Valentine's Day. Which of your characters does this, and what's the gift?

  • Sasha - Horse treats for Belle
  • Yasmine - Tortoise treats for Merlin
  • Jayne - Bluejay treats and a new cage for Windy
  • Alyssa - Chameleon treats for Ember


3. Which character is celebrating Singles Awareness Day (S.A.D.) and how do they celebrate?


  • Cymone by hitting up clubs in the Twilight Realm and snagging a hawt single guy.


4. In 1537, King Henry the Eighth declared February 14th the official holiday of St. Valentine . . . the same King Henry who beheaded two of his six wives. Which character decides to murder someone on February 14th? 

  • Eleanor Vanhorn Crowling

5. Which character writes and performs a sappy love song for their crush?

  • Devlin for Jayne


6. Fill in the blanks: I saw _Toby/(Tobias)__  give a box of __Wild  truffles __ spiked with aphrodisiacs to ___Cymone___ , which made them wildly _Seductive_.

7. Every February, the Italian city of Verona receives approximately 1,000 letters addressed to Juliet. Which character writes a love letter to someone who does not exist, and what does it say?

  • Avery (Chronus McAvoy) to his dead wife (killed in last war). Dearest Madeline, I know that you are gone, but it was not in vain Erisian will rise again and will succeed. Sorry you had to die at the hands of a friend turned enemy she paid dearly my beloved - Chronus.


8. Which character breaks up with their significant other on Valentine's Day by text message (or an equally awful way if there are no texts in your world)?

  • Yvonne aka the 'Love Vixen' would probably do it if he pissed her off enough and she was fed up.


9. In Finland, Valentine's Day isn't romantic-it's called Ystävänpäivä, or "Friend's Day." Which character celebrates Friend's Day by playing a massive prank?

  • Cymone

10. One of your characters consumes too much chocolate and champagne and gets sick all over the love of their life. Which character is it?

  • Jayne
I hope you enjoy!!!

I am tagging ALL Writers!!! 

XoXo

TTYF

💜R


No comments:

Post a Comment