Friday, September 9, 2016

Let's Go Disney! Tag That Book!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. I decided to participate in the wonderful interesting new tag  that Kim Chance has mentioned in her videos especially since I've loved Disney since I was a little kid. I also love books and have read alot. 😊

1. A whole new world - Pick a book that made you see the world differently.



2. Cruella De Vil - Pick your favorite villain.

  • Mallory Delancey Carmichael -  In Drink Deep by Chloe Neill she was  the villain, but not  the rest of the series she is Merit's best friend.


3. I won't say I'm in love - Pick a book you didn't want to admit you loved.


4. Gaston - Pick a character that you couldn't stand.

  • Rafe Cordero in Cat's Lair: Leopard People Series Book 7

5. Part of your world - Pick a book set in a universe you wish you could live in.



6. A dream is a wish your heart makes - describe what the book of your dreams would be like.


  •  A book filled fantasy, mystery, suspense, action, romance, a little Greek mythology,  and romance.



7. Someday my prince will come - What book character would you marry if you could.


OR



8. I see the light - Pick a book that changed your life.


9. When you wish upon a star - Pick a book you wish you could reread for the first time.


10. I just can't wait to be king - Pick a book with some kind of monarchy in it.


11. Colors of the wind - Pick a book with a beautiful colorful cover.


~ TTYF ~

Xo

💜R


No comments:

Post a Comment