Monday, January 30, 2017

Announcement! Voting! Decisions! Updates!

Hello Lovely People,

I hope all is well and you kicking off the week to a wonderful start. As of right now I have decided if I don't a receive decent number of votes for choosing the title of book 1 of the Gate Guardians series by midnight 2/3/2017.  On  2/4/2017 I will choose the title myself or if I haven't made a  decision  by then I will soon have a stand-in title until my novel manuscript is completed. It will be from one of the titles on the poll in a later post I will announce the title of  book and blurb. In other news Lyrical Heart first round of editing is complete. Half  the editing of  first round of Rise of the Legacy edits are complete.  Rise of the Legacy is a 30 chapter manuscript with a prologue and epilogue. My current plan is to release Lyrical Heart in late February and release Rise of the Legacy in late March or early April. To writers best of luck in your writing endeavors. People that are going after their dreams don't give up believe you can, move in faith,  and you can make all your dreams come true.



Later Peeps,

TTYS (Talk to you soon)😊

Xo

💜R

No comments:

Post a Comment