Saturday, January 28, 2017

Addressing Grievances

Hello Lovely People,

I hope all is well.  I hope everyone is going after their dreams. I am rooting for you never doubt that. the past three weeks have been a bit of an emotional roller coaster. Dealing with the fears that are inside of me about my writing, to dealing with people who think I don't work hard and just want attention, to reminiscing about my first love that I miss often some days/weeks more than others, and rumors about me smoking or similar rumors. So I would like to address it a calm and rational matter.

Addressing Grievances
  • I am  a mean, aggressive person: For could portion of my life I have been shy I am just now coming out of my shell a little bit in adulthood. I am nice and kind, but I do have a bad temper and I tend to cut people with my words when they piss me off. If you don't want to see that side of me then be nice, kind, and respectful. I do not like messy, two-face, disrespectful, rude, or jealous people; to that end those types actually annoy the hell out of me.
  • I work hard some people even know me as a workaholic. Now I do take 2-3 days to recharge relax, and de-stress. that is my business. I do what I want to that end, but when it comes to my dreams I work hard despite all the obstacles that appeared before me. I pace myself and go step by step plan for my long-term goals and dreams for the most part because I have several I started with writing and soon I will work in my acting. I do not seek attention never have unless it's from my boyfriend when I have one, but I am currently single. If it seems like it to you that's your on conceive notion in your head if people gravitate toward me because I'm being myself that is ok that happens when people be themselves the right people like them/personality. With that being said maybe you need a reality check.
  • I have never smoked a day in my life. I hate being around it inhaling the fumes I either start coughing or it messes with my sinuses.
***

The reason why I didn't like being social was because of mean people and the dumb shit I have to put up with now, but I know that this shit will comes with the territory especially in the literary and in the entertainment industry. In actuality I would not mind being social if people were nice...not fake about really nice & kind people. I may have to deal with the stupidity of mean people because it comes with the territory and I know that as a person gets more successful you will have to deal with people hating you for no specific reason, people assuming shit, people that like to spread  false rumors because they don't like you, and people that enjoy gossiping about you, but I will not entertain it. Think what you want about me, but I know who I am and will always be myself.

So if you are not a nice and positive person and you have jealousy or ego issues leave me alone. If you are not a not a supportive person leave me alone because the fake sincerity and fake support its getting on my nerves. If you don't have good intentions toward me leave me alone because frankly I am tired of the BS.


Later Peeps,

TTYS (Talk to you soon)

💜 R

No comments:

Post a Comment