Thursday, March 23, 2017

Whispers!

Hello my lovely people,

I know I like to mini excerpt blast this past Monday. I like totally slipped my mind. So instead of a mini except you get a full poem. I hope you like it.


WHISPERS

Echo’s roar in the air
The skies cry in agony
of havoc
Winds growl out the somber
of yesterday’s past.
The seas glares at the quite voices
seeping through the earth
Death ascends in all relish of the works
She descends tremors feel her womb
The seed of the new creation mother earth becomes
undone.
The whispers of the past seeps into the falling of her works are
Foretold before thine eyes
The earth floods in her tears of blood.
Whispers, Whisper, Whisper
Changes a coming
Transformation, Refection, Rebirth
Whispers of the dawn


Enjoy!😊

P.S. I will share a bonus post with song lyrics.

Xo

💜R

No comments:

Post a Comment