Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Grateful Heart!

Dear Beautiful People ,

I decided to do another bonus post this week it was truly spontaneous. To all the people that have supported me in the past and still support me today I thank you so much it means alot to me as I did with my heal from the bitterness in my heart and the skeletons of my past. To the enemies that throw shade and the one's that pretended I thank you as well because you showed who I was, who I am, and who I do not wish to be, and I am stronger because of it. I am owning own my faults. So to those I truly care about and hurt without realizing it I apologize for that. To ex boyfriends and friends that I took for granted without realizing it because I was too wrapped up in my own things I apologize. I do cherish my friends and the people I love and eventhough I am loyal to a fault sometimes I fall short to actually show and/or express that I apologize for that. Sometimes I get mad jump to conclusions and have no filter when I am angry and pushed pass my breaking point. To the people that deserve the words because you said something in sensitive to me first I do not apologize because you were purposely provoking me and got what you deserve. Sometimes I will hold back when I know you are intentionally doing it but if you push too far I will not care what come out of my mouth next. So if you don't want to be hurt by something I say do not provoke me because I bite back.Remember the people that are meant to stay in your life they will if they leave and return that means that person may have been meant when they are ready, but not everyone is meant to leave and comeback.  I love everyone, but I only cherish and loyal to people I care about. I grateful to everyone I have come across weather I met you online or real life because I gained an experienced I either learn from you or you was a blessing so thank you, thank you, thank you. 💖💗😇😊


Xo

TTYF,

💜R


No comments:

Post a Comment