Friday, April 7, 2017

Search For The Best Beta Readers!

Hello Wonderful Readers,

I hope everyone is kicking off the weekend to a great start!!! After I did my three rounds of edits I was debating weather to do another round of edits, but I did. Four rounds of edits of my manuscript Rise Of The Legacy are complete.
The search is on for the best wonder beta readers ever has begun for the next week I am looking for kind and respectful beta readers that will look over my manuscript and give feedback. Please note you are not allowed to share my manuscript with anyone without my consent.


Rise Of The Legacy In A Nutshell:

Secrets. Destiny. Love. Deceit.


The Five Chosen Born. 
They inherited a destiny that did not want. A legacy of power that was sealed away from them.
Now they embark on a journey of self-discovery.
A war is coming and the fate of the world is resting on their shoulders. 
The enemies of their ancestor’s past is back and stronger than ever. 
A life of normalcy hangs in the balance.
In a world fated for destruction will they choose the world or themselves?



If you enjoy fantasy YA fiction and are interested in reading Rise Of The Legacy  please fill out beta reader request form  and contact me between today March 7-14, 2017 at: miss.raquellestepney@gmail.com

~ I look forward to hearing from beta readers ~

TTYF

Xo

💜R

No comments:

Post a Comment