Thursday, February 23, 2017

License To Spill! Author Confession! Writer's Tag! Part 1

Hello Lovely People,

I hope you all are  having a wonderful day I couldn't wait until Friday...too excited. I am sharing a day early. Here is the writing tag I promised. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

TAGGING ALL WRITERS!!

License To Spill - Author's Confession Writer's Tag


Make it Rain – What is the first book that made you cry?

Perky Babe – What part of the writing process energize or exhaust you?

Ego Mania – Does a big ego help or hurt writers?

The Superman Comic – What is your writing kryptonite?

Book On The Block – Have you ever gotten reader’s block and what book was it?

The Kid At Heart – What is your favorite childhood book?

The Sacrificial Lamb – What one thing would you give up to become a better writer?

Under The Radar – Would you ever consider writing books under a pseudonym?

Spiritual Anima – As a writer, what would you choose as your mascot/avatar/spirit animal?

Gender Blender – What’s the most difficult thing about writing characters from the opposite sex?

I Spy – Do you hide any secrets in your books that only a few people will find?

The View – Do you read your book reviews? How do you deal with bad or good ones?

Kiss & Tell  –  Which character(s) kiss in your current WIP?

Spill The Beans – Tell us all about your current WIP and what is your favorite character(s) from your current WIP?


I want to hear from participants!!  Tag me on twitter @RaquelleStepney and let me know that you did the tag.

Enjoy!!😊

P.S. I dedicate this tag to all the writers that have been kind, sweet, and supportive to me think of this as a belated Valentine's present. Thank you I really appreciate it. πŸ’— Stay sweet and kind! Luv ya! πŸ˜‰

Later Peeps

Xo,

πŸ’œR

No comments:

Post a Comment