Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Method To My Madness!

Hello Lovely People,

I hope you all are enjoying your Wednesday. I hope the beginning of your week is great! Lately I feel I have been stepping out of character, but in an honest way. For a few weeks I have been dealing with alot people in my apartments that my cousin know spreading rumors about my cousin and I. I have been dealing with people throwing shade against me in my personal life and on the internet. Now one person I was wrong about and I apologize about that. In the writer's community I have noticed favoritism, People being mean and disrespectful, people throwing shade, people being petty, and showing a two-faced character. People that don't even know me personally make opinions about me and others people trying to make them fact. It even got to the point where I felt like I was walking on egg shells wondering what I should and should not say unnecessarily and I don't believe in walking on eggshells for anyone. I used to be a very blunt person and I didn't care if I hurt people feelings. I was shy person but if I didn't like something I said it period. Just before I enter high school that changed I slowly filtering what I say to people. Some people thought I was sugar coding or being fake, but that wasn't the case I still thought what I thought I just went to great lengths to not have an argument and keep the peace. I learned words can be deadly enough  if you use them in the right way.

So I decided if people cross me I will use my words to cut people sense I am good at reading that's why in college when people tried to talk shit about me I would laugh in they face...they just didn't know early on I already done read them. If I so choose to I will bust them wide open with my words. My best guy friend that attended TWU asked me why I don't tell people how I feel or think and I told him I'd hurt people feeling if I said what I thought. At one point I got into it with my ex-bestfriends in high school because I didn't give a shit what people thought of me well except my family, but now that I am grown their opinion hold very little value. At one point I started caring to some degree what people thought of me...An lately that has been stirring in me.

Now I am saying Fuck That S*** I will not care anymore, but I will advise you mean disrespectful, judgmental people you all better look both ways before you cross me. Don't bring your dumb shit my way. Their is a method to my madness. I should not have to step out of character because of people like you. Find another damn outlet than the internet. I am cordial to people I don't like until they cross me and I become a calculating b****. I know who I am. I know what I like and don't like and the company I want to keep.  Happy, kind, respectful people you are always welcomed. The rest of you can just get out of the nice people lane and stay in your lane. Nice People Have Their Limits Don't Push Them because you will be the one to regret it. Stop taking people kindness for weakness and treating people like they are less than you. Spread positivity not negativity. Recently I have been spazzing and letting dumb shit get to me and I am not that person so it ends here...

Now in other news I have come to love writer tag and character tag it is a wonderful way to know writers a bit better and connect over books/characters. I was debating whether to do it or not, but I was too excited so over the weekend I decided to created one and I will share it soon. To all you lovely writers that enjoy a good writing tag or any tag I am tagging all of you in advance and I hope you will enjoy it. Have a good rest of your week everybody.


P.S. This is the last time I will make a post like this. I said I would not entertain dumb shit and I end up doing it...no more love bugs.

Later Peeps

Xo💋

TTYS

💜R

No comments:

Post a Comment