Thursday, February 23, 2017

License To Spill - Author's Confession Writer's Tag Part 2

Hello Love Bugs,

Writer's I hope you enjoy this tag. 14 Questions of Fun!!

License To Spill - Author's Confession Writer's Tag


Make it Rain – What is the first book that made you cry?

  • I believe the first book that made me cry was Meet Addy  book 1 of the American Girls Collection by Connie Porter

Perky Babe – What part of the writing process energize or exhaust you?

  • When I first start writing I am energized, but after writing for awhile I am exhausted as I try to meet my writing goal for that day.

Ego Mania – Does a big ego help or hurt writers?

  • I think it's a bit of a double edge sword meaning it can help and hurt them. It help them with confidence when they get discouraged, but it can hurt if they don't see that is always room for improvement to make their writing better and after they did successful they continue to write the same way or they write the same way regardless because they are blinded by their ego.


The Superman Comic – What is your writing kryptonite?

  • I think being over critical of myself and my writing is my main weakness besides writing blocks.

Book On The Block – Have you ever gotten reader’s block and what book was it?

  • Yes because I got a little annoyed the way it was written more than the actual content  every now and then it was the content though. Those are the books that take me longer than my average to finish the book. I don't remember the book titles but it was like few books I came across like that.


The Kid At Heart – What is your favorite childhood book?


  • The Clique book by Lisi Harrison when I was younger I was obsessed with the series.


The Sacrificial Lamb – What one thing would you give up to become a better writer?


  • TV and procrastinating. Although now since their are TV shows I love I treat them as a reward for meeting a writing goal. when I need extra motivation lol 😉


Under The Radar – Would you ever consider writing books under a pseudonym?


  • I write under one now. Raquelle Stepney is a pen name, but it is my middle and last name.


Spiritual Anima – As a writer, what would you choose as your mascot/avatar/spirit animal?

  • Pegasus. I love unicorns and Pegasus they are part of the horse family and I love horses. Horses and dolphins are my favorite animals.

Gender Blender – What’s the most difficult thing about writing characters from the opposite sex?

  • Remember that when they talk it cannot sound too feminine, but the difficulty probably vary with each book I write. 

I Spy – Do you hide any secrets in your books that only a few people will find?

  • If  I writing a series  yes but the secrets are more of hints of whats to come for the next book in the series. Now personal thing no I am pretty open about what I want to be known and what I don't I zip my lips..

The View – Do you read your book reviews? How do you deal with bad or good ones?

  • For books I am interested in reading I do, but sometimes I don't because what I enjoy in a book someone don't. Now for the books I write I will read them and I will appreciate all reviews, but I will cherish the good reviews.
Kiss & Tell  –  Which character(s) kiss in your current WIP?
  • Sasha and Ezra (aka Bren) *Spoiler Alert*
Spill The Beans – Tell us all about your current WIP and what is your favorite character(s) from your current WIP?
  • Rise Of The Legacy: five girls learning about themselves in more ways than one while facing a destiny they did not want. My favorites are my five main character,  Toby, and Ezra.

Enjoy!

Tagging All Writers!
Be sure to let me know you did it by tagging me @RaquelleStepney via twitter.

Later Peeps

TTYS (talk to you soon),

Xo

💜 R

No comments:

Post a Comment